COLOR ANALYSIS SERVICES performed by Color Expert Rhoda Johnson
80% of what we communicate to others about ourselves is done non-verbally and color makes the most impact. Rhoda Design Group has developed a unique Color Analysis Approach to help you discover your best colors in clothing, hair and makeup to promote vitality. Wearing colors that harmonize with you results in feeling and looking confident and credible.
Private Consultation: $350
- 90 minute in-person RDG Color Analysis using color draping
- Followup is included within 3 weeks of the Color Analysis Consultation, not to exceed 30 minutes, which may be in person, by phone, Cyber Meeting, or written communication.
- A copy of any written notes taken during the Color Analysis Consultation, will be sent to the client within 5 business days after the Color Analysis Consultation
Private Cyber Consultation: $400
- 15 minute Cyber Meeting for the purposes of meeting you and gathering preliminary information to perform an RDG Color Analysis
- 60 minute RDG Color Analysis conducted by Cyber Meeting
- Delivery to the client a copy of any written notes taken during either the Initial Consultation or the Color Analysis Consultation, to be sent to the client within 5 business days after the Color Analysis Consultation
Small Group In-Person Consultation: $200 per person
- 150 minute (2.5 hour) in-person RDG Color Analysis using color draping for a group of 2 to 5 people, with time to be divided equally among each member of the group;
- At each group participant’s individual request made within 3 weeks of the Color Analysis Consultation, a follow up consultation for such participant not to exceed 30 minutes per person, which may be conducted in person, by phone, Cyber Meeting, or written communication
- Delivery to each group participant a copy of any written notes taken during the Color Analysis Consultation, as applicable to the respective group participant, to be sent to group members within 5 business days after the Color Analysis Consultation
Rhoda is the most amazing stylist, makeup artist and jewelry designer I have ever known! She has literally transformed my look from head to toe on numerous occasions -- for signature community events, TV interviews and the marketing launch of my consulting business. If you want to look and feel beautiful, confident and stylish, I highly recommend that you embark on a life-changing journey with Rhoda Johnson as I have. Dr. Carolyn Ash, Managing Director of Ash Consulting Group
"I sought Rhoda out because I was running for political office and needed to really up my game and my appearance. These are such touchy subjects and nobody wants to hear that their look is dated or not good enough. Rhoda came to me with friendship and warmth and made me feel completely comfortable with exploring new techniques without having to throw out everything I had bought or done in the past. When she was done, I had a new look, new tools, and a confidence that I could continue to have a professional, well kept appearance on my own. I have stayed in touch with Rhoda and would recommend her to anyone who wants to take a fresh look at their appearance and how it can impact the rest of their lives."
Kathryn Wallace, Politician
Other recommended Image Consulting Services: Ask about "Price Packages"
- Image Analysis
- Personal Brand Development
- Personal Grooming
- Wardrobe Assessment
- Closet Organization
- Makeup Lesson